I embarked on my journey this afternnon with a great deal of excitement. Upon mixing my first shake which consisted of:
- Herbalife Healthy Meal Nutitional Shake Mix Wild Berry flavor
- Herbalige Protein Drink Mix
- 8 0z. Skim milk
- a lot of water.
- 3 year old taste the Strawberry tasting shake and comments' Hmm , taste like Pepsi "( everything is Pepsi except for milk.) 3 year old likes the Pepsi logo and therefore everything is Pepsi!
- Upon first taste, My thought was that the Wild Berry shake does taste like Strawberry. It has a nice flavor. For a product that is packed with vitamins, there is not a vitamin after taste. A nice flavor is an added bonus compared to some of the "other" name brand meal replacement shakes.
- Note to self: ICE ICE ICE. The shake would taste wonderful with ice as a smoothie.
- I added a lot of water to attempt to get my daily requirement of water intake. I believe that I over-watered the product. I think even with this amount of water, it would taste great, providing that I thicken the shake. I have heard that Greek Yogurt would be a beneficial addition as would sugar free pudding mix.
- There is a lot of potential with this product.
Herbalife has three core products. I will begin my adventure slowly and then build up.
** SHhhh I am $76.59 in. I must produce results to keep this wonderful product and life changing personal challenge and journey justifiable.
***** I have purchased the Herbalife Healthy Nutritional Shake Mix and Protein Drink Mix on my accord and without Herbalife Sponsorship or advertisement.( although Sponsorship and sample products would be an appealing and acceptable offer). The opinions stated are my true and honest opinion based upon my personal experience.